Thursday, June 6, 2013

Germany - Here I Am!!

My home for the first week.
Sorry, it has taken me so long to update you all!  It seems like we got here and hit the ground running!  The first week was spent with the previous OMSC's.  They took us under their wing and took us so many places that I don't think I will remember where to find a single one of the places that we went to.

Tykisha Tull
Laurel Law
 After we were picked up at the airport we went to the lodging facility at Ramstein Air Force Base to drop our bags off and get checked in.  Ann and I were both so excited, we to be there.  We went to lunch at a great Italian restaurant, it was very good.  We drove around to Kleber Kaserne; Vogelweh; and Ramstein.  We finished the day with dinner at Chili's.  Yes, there is a Chili's and a Macaroni Grill at Ramstein AFB.

The morning of Tykisha and Laurel's last day with us.  We felt like there were so many thing that we didn't know!  Ann was little apprehensive about driving.  I guess having driven on the wrong side of the car and the wrong side of the road in Okinawa and UK, I feel like Germany will be a breeze!

No comments:

Post a Comment