Saturday, May 25, 2013

It's almost time!

In less than 24 hours I will be on my way to Germany!  Seven VA Regional Office employees will embark on the adventure of a lifetime!  Chantel from LA will be headed to Yukosuka, Japan; Max from Milwaukee PMC will be headed to Okinawa, Amy from the Columbia Call Center will be headed to Iwakuni, Japan; Crystal from Atlanta will be headed to the UK, Jen from Philly will be headed to Italy, and last but not least, Ann from the Houston/San Antonio office and I will be taking Germany by storm!  I am very fortunate to have served in this capacity twice before, so during our week of training the others probably got tired of hearing me say what an awesome experience it is to be an OMSC!

Stay tuned for details of my adventures!  I appreciate all your prayers for safe travels!


No comments:

Post a Comment