Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Dinner with Elke and Marcus

Friday evening Elke and Marcus invited me over to their house.  They are so much fun!  Next week I will get going to Elke's 50th birthday celebration.

Marcus insisted that I stay because he was going to barbecue.  So, Elke and I went to the supermarket to get meat.  I told her what ever they usually ate would be great.  She bought steaks that looked great, bratwurst, and hamburger meat.  I must admit the steak was not good at all.  It was a very thin piece of meat that was not very tender, they said that they really didn't like steak.  The bratwurst was very good.  Marcus also cooked something that was like Spam, it was delicious!  He grilled it with cheese.  It was great!  I will have to have him write the name of it for me!  When we were at the supermarket, I picked up a bottle of wine, it was delicious!  I almost drank the entire bottle by myself!  Elke and Marcus drank Cola Bier.  Marcus said when my family gets here he will have another BBQ for all of us.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment