Sunday, June 23, 2013

More pictures of my apartment

Even though I have a one bedroom apartment it is very roomy.  I am really glad because I wanted to have plenty of room for the family to come visit.  I have the kids scheduled in July, hopefully Angie and Billy will be coming in August and Sylvia and Butch are coming in September.  Thanks to all of you I will not be homesick!  Stephen is staying until September 4th!
My living room, looking in from the door.

Looking out at the balcony from my couch.

Looking to the kitchen dining area from my living room

Huge bathroom with a separate tub and shower.  I am so glad to have a tub!

My bedroom, yes, the ceiling is slanted, so I have learned to duck when I walk up to my bed!

Still the bedroom from the doorway

This is the area at the top of the stairs, basically you come to three doors the one on the right is the living room/dining kitchen area.  The center door is the bedroom and the door on the left is the bathroom.


No comments:

Post a Comment