Sunday, June 9, 2013

My apartment

I live on the second floor of this house.
My apartment is really nice!  It is modern and quite roomy for a one bedroom apartment.  I have a nice little balcony with a table and chairs.  My landlords really do not speak English, but their daughter and granddaughter do, so they can translate.   I live on the second floor of their house.  It has one bedroom, a large living room - kitchen area and a huge bathroom!
View from my bedroom window, that is my BMW X1 Sport in the drive way.

This is sunset from my bedroom window, by the way when I say sunset, I mean like 10:15 p.m.!
View from balcony

View looking down from the balcony into the landlord's backyard.
I will post pictures from the inside of my apartment, after I clean it!

No comments:

Post a Comment