Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Let the company begin!

Stephen, Jennifer and Morgan arrived on June 26th!  It is so great to see them!  Stephen is staying until September 4th.  Dusty arrived on July 4th, Jaime and James West will be coming on July 11th, Jonathan will arrive on July 18th.  Jennifer, Dusty, Morgan, Jaime and James will all leave on July 23rd.  Jonathan will leave on July 31st.

Just found out today that Angie and Billy, my good friends from Eclectic, Alabama, will arriving on July 31st, to stay until August 27th.  Stephen and I will be going to Rome from August 31 - September 2nd.  Stephen will leave to go home on September 3rd.  My friends Sylvia and Butch will be arriving around September 5th to stay until about September 26th.  I should not get bored!  My weekends will continue to be filled with travel and fun!  I have explained to everyone the regretfully, I am getting paid to work during the week, so they will all be on there own!  Stephen and the kids seems to have a full agenda!  I expect that when Angie and Billy are here, they will keep Stephen busy also!


Since Stephen and I will not be at home to celebrate Morgan's birthday with her, her present was here waiting on her.  Sage - her American Girl Doll.  Together they are two American Girl's in Germany!

Morgan has already met her first friend - the neighborhood cat!

In Germany everyone takes their dog everywhere!  Morgan absolutely loves that.  At least once a day I hear her say that she wishes I would have brought Jazmin with me!


She also made friends with Elke's "eaglet"
which after our visit to the zoo in Stuttgart, we have determined is a hedgehog!


No comments:

Post a Comment